March 17, 2012

60 Days Of Inhaling Only Air, I want to tell you something....

....but I'm really too damn busy to make a whole post. This is part of what has helped me make it this far: GET BUSY. Be too damn busy to smoke, knowing that if you smoked, you wouldn't have your shit together. REJECT MEDIOCRITY be the best at what you're doing, be the shit! GO HARD OR GO HOME. Work so hard, workout, study, look for advice, find your soul, meditate, whatever, do it so hard core that you don't even have room for weed to slow you down!!

I even have dreams I smoke, and In my dream, I GET PISSED FOR SMOKING. When I wake up sober I'm relieved, glad I committed to my decision. 

Find a reason DEEP DEEP DEEP IN YOURSELF!! WHO DO YOU WANT TO BECOME? WHAT DO YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE? HOW WILL QUITTING HELP YOU GET THAT? ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE THE SACRIFICE?

If youre worried about a piss test or your parents or family, chances are you will relapse eventually. DO IT FOR YOU AND NO ONE ELSE.

Seek a better life.
STILL KEEP GETTING HIGH!!! JUST NOT OFF OF DRUGS!! Get high off doing the things you love, get high off pursuing happiness, get high off increasing your abilities, talents, creating, refining you skills, accomplishing goals. Maybe you had a long day at work and just want to feel good? Good. Theres another way to feel good, to MAKE yourself feel good by IMPROVING YOURSELF EACH DAY. 

Theres far too many resources, too much information, too much for you to do than to be sitting there getting high letting the world pass you by.

I know its hard at first, but dig deep, deep, deep inside yourself. KILL YOUR SMALLER SELF, SO THAT YOU BIGGER SELF MAY EMERGE.

Just do it. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Go fourth and do not look back. 

Be Muhammad Ali:
When you step into the ring and life hits you with a hard punch and knocks you down, remember to be to the person you want to be, commit to your deepest self, and plan to get back up before you even enter the ring. PLAN TO GET BACK UP FROM THE START, AND KEEP FIGHTING. The universe will not let you down and the fruits of perseverance will always be the juiciest.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment