March 14, 2012

Welcome(d) Back

Its so hard,
to find
a good connection
Pass these new complexions at the intersection
Ooo i'm so glad that our paths connected
Last thing I though we were havin breakfast

It's a new day, new investments
Rocked the fresh shave, made a good impression
Got met through Trey, hey, Who'd a guessed it
Facebook chattin we so interested

My game was on point but I'm hairy chested
She responded coo to my list of questions
Now we together with a cool connection
Won't let it loose while school's in session

How we so rich while we in recession
So filled with love my girl's the bestest
Feelin on my body give a stiff erection
She always stay late like a kid's detention

So Imma keep it moving and finish my breakfast
Finish what I started like when we sexin
Drunk off her love like a french connection
Past the self-assesment and second guessin

Down to take it slow like a bad connection
Down to speed it up and get you pregnant
I'm just playin
I'm just saying
I'll do whateva so it don't get too hectic

Met tricks before but you uncorrected
except if it's history
or if I'm tickling
you
I want it all but I'm not possessive

Checked for intruder but they're not detected
I hope its all good from God's perspective
So read this email
feel the detail
I'm all your's baby and I got the message

ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment