January 09, 2012

Best Moments of 201+1

in no particular ordeR.

1. Anna coming back from New Jersey
2. Killing the choreography to "Raincheck" in Jian's Class at the Edge
3. Me and Anna playing video games hitting the bong and listening to music
4. Having my friend from The Ailey School come visit
5. My kickback I had before going to Las Vegas
6. Going to Joshua Tree with Anna
7. Seeing the Blue Man Group and Cirque du Soleil's "KA" in Vegas
8. Anna surprising me for my birthday
9. Surprising Anna for her birthday
10. Finally getting a fucking job!!!!
11. Pool kickback in Torrance
12. Anna taking me to Pink Taco!!!
13. Discovering new music, especially Toro Y Moi and the Chillwave genre
14. Valentine's Day with Anna
15. Rebecca Black's "Friday"
16. Learning how to hack into my wii and also manual upgrade my computer hardware
17. First date with Anna
18. Getting better at Rapping and Freestyling
19. Making up songs with Anna
20. Seeing my friend Collin, Hiking with Anna, Getting a Job, Seeing a Ballet, and Going to a loft party all in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment